- You may not use the StrayTats service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack StrayTats or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with StrayTats.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of StrayTats, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the StrayTats service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
Details and Restrictions:
StrayTats.com does not reimburse postage required to return unwanted items.
PO BOX 780127
San Antonio, TX 78278
- PO BOX 780127
- Undeliverable Orders: Shipment will be made to the address you specify. If an order is returned to us marked as unable to forward, unclaimed, or otherwise undeliverable, you will be responsible for any additional shipping charges required to re-ship the order. For orders requiring repeat shipment to find their destination, reshipment fees will not be refunded.
- International Orders: StrayTats shipping fees charged at checkout cover postage and expenses for sending your items from our location. They do not cover import related fees imposed by your government at time of delivery, such as customs or VAT tax, for which every country is different and over which StrayTats.com has no control. By purchasing from StrayTats.com you agree to pay the included StrayTats shipping fees for the shipment of your items. Additionally you agree to pay any such import related fees for the delivery of your shipment as required by the laws and policies of your country. If you opt not to pay the required fees imposed by your county for the delivery of your items and therefore do not receive your items, you will not be eligible for refund or remake of the order.
- Quality Control: If, during the production of your order, you are contacted by a StrayTats representative to address a quality concern (ex: lettering not readable, poor image quality of uploaded design, etc) and you elect to continue with the order as placed without rectifying the quality concern, you thereby waive the right to return the items as unsatisfactory.
- StrayTats.com provides an automated service which allows customers to create and produce their own custom printed items. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material uploaded to the StrayTats service. By uploading images to our website you testify that you are the rightful copyright or trademark owner of said images, or that you have full permission of the copyright/trademark owner to use said images for reproduction and/or resale, or that the images uploaded to our site are in the public domain or are otherwise free of intellectual property protection.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit StrayTats to locate the material
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner